Are you a DIY enthusiast who would rather do it him/herself or do you think that the Green Deal will saddle you with debit from overpriced installation and finance providers where the profits will go to the very companies that have helped get us into this mess?
Either way we are proposing to create a forum where the members can run their own self help group,
- hear advice from those that have already done it through members of our local SuperHomes network
- Get top advice from the Buildings Research Establishment who are partners in this project
- get trained on aspects of insulation installation by invited experts or representatives of insulation manufacturers
- Save money from discount schemes from local and national merchants
- Save money through bulk buying schemes
- Get help with your projects by Co-working where you help someone with their project and they reciprocate by helping with yours